Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Projects

Matt and I have been working on a few projects so I thought I would update you! After 10 months we finally got a rug for our living room. I guess that didn't require much crafting on our part, but it did take us a while to decide on one!


While we were in Nebraska we found a few projects to work on.


This will end up being the headboard in our room at the lake.


We will also add this cute little rocking chair.


I also found this piece of wood...


and was able to finish one project while at home.


Another headboard!


We had it finished in time to put it up the night before we left!


Back in Arizona, we found a love seat to put in our living room. As we were driving back from picking up the love seat, we saw this. As you probably know, the back of the window says, "Need a pickup?"


Well no, we do not. We have a convertible...


Yes, it was an embarrassing few minutes as we were transporting the love seat. I think it looks much better in our house than in the car!


Those are our big projects so far. Don't laugh at our redneck! We will keep you updated on any new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment