Thursday, April 9, 2015

Atlee gets confirmed

Well we are now behind, again.....So here we go, another blast from the past.
As many of you know, a couple weekends ago I was back in Nebraska to watch Atlee get confirmed. I decided since it was almost April I would be fine not bringing a coat. I did wear pants and long sleeves assuming I would be okay. Normally, I overdress, and of course I think this time it was the coldest weather yet. Probably not, but it sure seemed like it! That night my mom took me to a fundraiser for the town. It was dueling pianos!!

It was so much fun! The audience really got into it!!

Saturday we headed to a track meet to watch Jadyn compete!!





Nolan and I definitely had a good time!



A few days before I got there I was really craving Taco John's for some reason. My family doesn't really eat there, but I made them eat there anyway!!

That night we had a kids' night and headed to the lake to get pizza. We pulled to the restaurant at the perfect moment.


It was gorgeous!!

Then we headed over to Lexington to do one of our favorite things, walk through Walmart. haha!! Then we enjoyed some ice cream. Nolan thought it would be comical to flip the blizzards upside-down to make sure they stayed put. The cashier was not pleased. We all had a good laugh!!

Then the celebration arrived!
We had a little photo session before church!





The confirmand!





The group just kept growing!! :)




This is what my dad was doing the whole time.


Then we headed over to my aunt and uncle's for dinner.



The food was delicious, and it was fun to hang out with so many people!
As always, the trip went way too fast. I am so thankful they have a quick flight that allows me to get home so easily. I came back on Monday and headed to work right away. I ended up seeing twice as many people that day as I did the previous Monday. It was one busy week!!
Easter was spent in Colorado Springs which I hope to get posted soon! Until then, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment