Monday, February 2, 2015

Vegas Weekend

Hello again friends! For my birthday, Matt planned a little getaway for us to Vegas for the weekend.


We stayed at the Monte Carlo and had a pretty good view of the strip from our room. 




Friday night, we grabbed some food and went to go check things out. We forgot our camera so I only had my phone-I apologize for the poor quality.

We headed over to the Bellagio. We enjoyed a fountain show, always a favorite of ours!



We headed inside and checked out more of the beauty.





Friday was my actual birthday so we enjoyed a little gelato to celebrate!


Saturday we did a little shopping at the outlets. I had a blast! I think Matt even had fun too!
We came back to the strip and did some more walking.


We headed to the Luxor to enjoy a midday buffet.



Here was my first plate...


And here was my last...I won't share how many were in between! ;)


I think we were there about two hours! Haha, we took several breaks. It was great!
We then headed back to our hotel and spent a little time at the pool. That night we had tickets to Mystere, Cirque du Soleil. It was so incredible!!! I recommend it everyone!


We spent the rest of the evening walking around (again!) and checking out more of the strip.


Sunday morning we spent a little time gambling. We doubled our money which was enough to cover our room bill! I think we may have to head back again soon! (Okay, okay, we bet $1...) It was a great way to celebrate my birthday with my favorite guy! Come back soon and I will share our bucket lists with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment