Sunday, February 1, 2015

Our Life Lately

Hello friends! I'm back!! Did you miss me? I guess things have been a little crazy around here lately...Our days and nights are filled with work. I will be thankful for that for the time being. But let's catch up on what's been happening here in the Valley of the Sun.

Matt's parents were here a couple weeks ago. Anytime we have guests over it gives us motivation to finish another quick project. This time we chose the guest room. Here is what it looked like a couple days before they arrived.


We added a homemade headboard as well as a little sign. Here what it looked like a few hours before they arrived.


Next we plan to add a few more pictures and maybe some flowers. 

We have so been enjoying our citrus trees. 




We squeezed a whole bunch of lemons off our own tree to make some yummy lemonade!


Matt's parents were here for a week, but we were working so we only had the weekend to show them around. On Saturday morning we took them for a hike up South Mountain.



Then we headed over to Mesa Marketplace for a little shopping. I hadn't been there all season so I stocked up on a few necessities!
That Sunday we took them over to TopGolf. You  may remember me telling you about that when my family was here. I was very excited to join in on the fun this time!




It had some very gorgeous views as well! Monday Matt took his dad golfing. We did a little birthday shopping and celebrating while they were here, too.
I also grabbed this picture on my way to work one morning. It was just so pretty!! 


As always, we love to host. Come stay with us anytime! Stay tuned for a recap on our Vegas weekend as well as all the excitement from this past weekend in Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment