Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bookshelf on a dime

Remember when I said I promised I would post pictures of the bookshelf I was working on when I got it finished? Well that didn't happen. Sorry, it has been done for quite some time so today is the day I will share with you!

As I said before I feel like stencils are super in right now so I thought I would jump on the band wagon. I found one I loved at Hobby Lobby and three gold Sharpies to fill it in. Then I just got after it.



I'm wishing I could have taken the back off, but it just wouldn't work. It got a little tough getting to all of the corners.


It took a while. A long while...But remember, I was just sitting at home waiting. So why not? I even got Matt to help out a little bit. Maybe because this is what our bedroom looked like for three weeks.



It was a little difficult to the bathroom, but it was all in the name of a good craft so I was totally willing to deal with it!
Top half-done!





 Once I finished the top half, I put a lot of the books back in which helped a lot!
Yay!!! Then the bottom half got finished!



And here is the finished product!


 It was such a fun project, and only cost me about $6!! You can't beat that! And it was super fun and very therapeutic! Can't wait to start the next project :)
Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment