Friday, May 15, 2020

Ramsey is Two Sweet

It only took me 7 1/2 months to get the pictures uploaded from our camera to my computer!! Woo hoo! I'm a terrible blogger. Every time I think I should do this full-time, something happens and eight months go by without a post! Whoops! We just celebrated Stanton's first birthday, so I thought it was time to post pictures from her birthday and Ramsey's birthday from September. First will comes Ramsey's and then you can see Stanton's ONEderful birthday party HERE.

Ramsey woke up ready to bake in her new baker's hat and apron!


Stanton was ready to celebrate Ramsey being TWO SWEET!


I decided to host her party at a park because we were hosting a business party that same night. I didn't want to deal with cleaning my house twice on top of throwing two parties, and it worked out very well.



My parents were able to come down and celebrate. It was very nice to have a couple extra sets of hands!


We served brunch: granola, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and lots and lots of donuts. Also juice boxes, but I think Ramsey may have been the only one to drink them. People kept opening them for her, she went through seven or eight of them!



I also created a sweets table with lots of dessert options!



I think this was the first time Ramsey had Lucky Charms. She dug right in! 


We were all ready for our guests to arrive!



The birthday girl heading over to greet her guests! 



We were so thankful to have so many friends come to her party!







Getting ready to blow out her candle!


We had lots of friends come to party with us. They played in the splashpad, on the playground, and in the sand. I also brought donut sticker activity sheets for all the kids.  


Present time!




She got lots of great new toys! 


Then she went back to playing for a little while. 




Three generations of girl fun! I made Ramsey and Stanton's shirts with my cricut and some appliques I found on major sale!


We had a great time celebrating our TWO SWEET, Ramsey, and I think she enjoyed all the sugar and playing with her friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment