Friday, July 19, 2019

January Happenings-photo dump

Greetings, everyone! I am still working on getting caught up on my blog over here. Apparently I thought I was really busy the first half of the year! I am planning to do big photo dumps-one per month. I realize no one else will look at these except my mom! ;) But I think it will be great for me to look back on these down the road. So if you stumble upon this, feel free to check out a compressed version of our month of January.

Ramsey loves going down the slide at church.


We took a daytrip down to Saguaro National Park. It was beautiful!


Quite the cutie!





Helping mommy with some laundry.


Enjoying a popsicle!


Ramsey and I enjoyed a peanut butter cup cheesecake I made for my birthday!



Whoops, wipeout!


Fun at open gym. She climbed up there all by herself!



Enjoying some yogurt. Thank goodness we were in the middle of of changing clothes.


A fun day at the zoo with Carson!


We spent lots of time at the petting zoo






Playing at the playground.





We <3 Carson!



Matt was out of town so I thought it would be fun to go out to eat...turns out, it was a lot more work than it was worth!


Posing in her new shoes!


Playing with a box.


Fun at the park with our neighbors.



Reading her book while we wait to get the oil changed in our car.


Bubbles!




It was crazy hair day at school!


Painting rectangles at daycare.



I love all the pictures we get from daycare!



Running away from mom when it was time to leave for school.


Our cute little church greeter outside in the cold.


Finding a snack in the fridge.


Finally got a picture of her smiling! :)


She loves her new chair!


It's always snack time around here.


Look at her color!


Playing with her new friends at my belated work Christmas party.




She was the life of the party!


But Matt was a pretty close second when he opened his white elephant gift.


One person opened up sparklers so we got to go do some fireworks!


Lunch time at school.


Showing off her new riding boots. She ended up wearing these ALL the time!


Playing in her ball pit.


More fun at gymnastics!




I think this is about when she figured out she just likes the frosting on cookies and cake.


Model worthy!


Esme and Evrynn's birthday party was lots of fun! Ramsey grabbed this toy and wanted to play with it the whole time.


Playing with the big girls!


They had a painting station and Ramsey rocked it!



And how cute did she look in this painting smock?


Yummy dessert!



Swing, swing!


Loving her new unicorn towel!


Not what that chair is for!


Peek-a-boo!


She likes to think she is the driver!


Rocking her puzzle.



Abby thought she could carry Ramsey during gymnastics!





Stacking blocks while on the trampoline.



Whew! It you made it through the end of this post, congrats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment