Thursday, October 4, 2018

Ramsey's AZ birthday party

Ramsey's second birthday party was back in Arizona at our house. I used most of the same decorations from her first party. I spent a lot of time on them so it was nice to get to use them a second time!
 Ramsey helped me decorate this time!





I LOVED the way this window turned out! So fun!! 





We made pulled pork on the smoker (so yummy!), rainbow fruit, baked beans (Ramsey's favorite), and chips.


Ramsey ate for about an hour and a half!! So we waited on her to finish eating so we could do the smash cake and open presents!


Things were really crazy when we got back so I didn't even have time to make her a cake, but this one worked just fine!



She had way less pressure on her this time and did much better with her smash cake! 



All the kids at the party were so excited to open Ramsey's presents! They opened them so fast I didn't even get any pictures!! We had such a fun time, and are so thankful to everyone that came to help us celebrate our little sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment