Sunday, June 17, 2018

New Kitchen

As you all probably know, we did a little face lift on our kitchen this spring. I thought it was about time I made a post about it! I tried to take a few 'BEFORE' photos, but our kitchen was a total disaster so I tried to avoid the counter tops!






Our first step was to remove the cabinets and paint them. My favorite little helper tried to 'help' me paint!
 

We finally had the painting completed, and new hardware put on. The cabinets are done!







Next we picked out new counter tops and had them installed.


One step closer, just needing backsplash.




I was so excited about our sink! (I realized this picture didn't rotate).


After the counter tops dried, we installed our backsplash. It was lots of fun!



Backsplash, done!



We were almost done, but needed to grout the backsplash and put our new outlet covers on. We wanted to make sure we got good 'AFTER' pictures before our kitchen turned into our usual disaster zone so this is how I cooked for a couple days, Instant Pot and Crock Pot.


And here is the finished product!

 



 


And here is a more accurate depiction of what our kitchen looks like on a typical day, after it's been kind of cleaned up!


Here is a little BEFORE and AFTER photo of our kitchen facelift!


No comments:

Post a Comment