Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ramsey is Two Months

It's hard to believe Ramsey turned two months last week! Here is a look back at the past couple weeks.


I was so excited when this bow arrived in our bow box at the beginning of November. I am so glad I found a top to wear it with!



Haha, her face makes me laugh!


Doing some tummy time with daddy!


Aunt Erica came to visit and we got more fun snapchat filtered photos!


So cute for church!


We took Ramsey to her first festival in downtown Chandler, and we played corn hole as well as checked out all the vendors.


As we were leaving the festival, we noticed the tumbleweed tree was beginning to be assembled for Christmas. So festive!


We are a little bit short on time for the holidays this season so we started early. Erica played with Ramsey while we started putting up our outside lights.



We didn't quite finish, but it was a good start!


Such an adorable outfit and super cute face!


Ramsey was showing off on this day making all sorts of cute faces. I sent out lots of fun live photos!


This girl still loves her tummy time!


I also discovered this duck blanket is her favorite thing to look at!


What a ham!


We finished decorating outside with our little Santa helper. :)



How adorable is this elephant hooded blanket? So soft and warm after bath!


Ready to go run some errands with mom.


Currently, this is my all-time favorite picture (even though it is a little blurry)! The live version is even better because she raises her arm up and waves it around. So cute!


I love this bow on her!


We were out of town for her two month birthday so I took her picture early. We tried another new location. One of these times I will start being consistent with her photos!


She was quite the little showoff during our photo shoot.


And then Ramsey took her first plane ride! She has had a busy little life.


She didn't really want to sleep on the plane, but she did pretty good for being eight weeks old.


I will post the rest of the pictures from our trip in my next post which you can read by clicking HERE. Happy two months, little girl!
To see other Ramsey posts click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment