Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer begins!

Hi friends! I am back with an update over the last couple weeks. All those Europe posts wore me out! Here is what we have been up to since we got back. 
The weekend after our first full week back we hosted a pool party for Matt's work. The pool was still a little chilly, but we had a great time! I pretty much forgot to take pictures the whole time. Abby came over while her parents went out for their anniversary so I took a few pictures to share with them.


Abby warmed up to the new girls and had fun sharing her snacks!


I had popsicles for the little girls, and they had lots of fun eating them!


They each wanted an individual picture, and they are just too cute!




The next day we headed to the Peach Festival at Schnepf Farms with our neighbors for the second year in a row. They were having a peach pit spitting contest. The boys participated because they got to eat a peach for free!








Someone stole my phone, and here's the evidence!


Abby waited all day to go for a train ride!


We all had a blast!


Then we headed into the orchard to pick peaches.


We went to the festival on the last day so most of the peaches were already picked, but there were a few left at the tops of the trees.


We had so much fun! Can't wait to go back in the fall for the pumpkin festival as a party of six!


A girl I work with told me about this free driving app called ARYV that gives you points for driving distraction free. Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for free stuff! All my driving for work finally had a purpose! Unfortunately, the app is closing down so we had to go redeem all of our points.
Last Friday Matt and I went on one of his favorite dates, an afternoon of free food! We started at Chick-fil-a for free chicken sandwiches.


Then we headed to The Soda Shop for free drinks. Mine was a delicious lemonade concoction! I think they will earn my business in the future! 


We ended our "date" with free blizzards at DQ.


We had so much fun driving around earning our rewards. I'm so sad to see this app go!
Lastly, the other morning I was on a walk and saw a hot air balloon in the sky. They always make me smile!


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment