Friday, March 24, 2017

Announcing...

We have wonderful news to share with you today my friends...


We're having a baby!!!
We could not be more excited. Matt and I have been dreaming of this day for what seems like forever. And now I have also found out I have two other co-workers due within three weeks of me as well! It should be a dreadfully hot summer for all of us!


Here are some of the details. We are due in the middle of September. We will not be finding out the gender of the baby until he or she is born because we both like surprises. So you can all wait with us to determine if we will have a Little Lexi or a Mini Matty. We have had names picked out for what feels like 3 years, but we probably won't share because who knows if those will be the ones that actually stick! I sketched out my plan for the nursery hours after I found out I was pregnant. We are planning to do a safari themed nursery with lots of neutral colors like grays and tans and add a few pops of color after the baby is born. 

It was really important to us to tell our families in person. So thankfully we had a trip planned in February for a friend's wedding. I had a few gifts to share with my family. A "First Grandchild" frame for my parents, two "best aunt ever" frames for my sisters, and a pretty cool 'uncle' t-shirt for Nolan.


We also made pregnancy announcement cards to pass out to a few friends and family members. We took the picture on South Mountain to get the desert and city in the background while wearing our State Forty Eight shirts. We tried to fit in as much Arizona as we could!


We are so happy to share our news with you. Stay tuned for more information over the next several months!

~Every good and perfect gift is from above.~
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment