Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Decor 2016

Hi friends! I am back sharing our Christmas decorations today! *If you are here for our Christmas letter, come back next week!!* I was so excited to decorate this year but held off until Thanksgiving. In the mean time, I bought a few extra decorations!
As usual, our entry looks pretty much the same.


However, I wanted to start collecting Department 56 villages so my mom gave me one last year for Christmas.


I love it! The area that is lit up is a dance studio so you can watch the dancing partners twirl around.


We love our tall tree!


We always have a blast putting up our ornaments because we try to always buy one when we are on vacation. We added several to our tree this year! Here are some of my favorites: Key West sand dollar, pink ball, glass hot air balloon, 


red 'B', and Mickey Mouse.


A few Christmas pillows in our living room.


I found this one on clearance last year after Christmas at Hobby Lobby.


The area under our TV is growing!


Last year I also mentioned I did not have a big nativity set so my mom started me with this one. I LOVE IT!!


So dark in this corner, but I love our "Merry Christmas" sign!


Our kitchen


and kitchen tree


I picked this sign up at our boutique this weekend. I was gushing over it all day!! So obviously we had to get a picture next to it while baking our Christmas cookies this year!



We made gingerbread houses with our neighbors a few weeks ago. We had a BLAST! We decided for next year, the girls will get their own house and the boys can make one together-as crazy at they want!


A few more gold decorations on our table.


My mom cleaned out all my old decorations last year and found a nativity set I made in Sunday school one year. It is now in our hallway.



She also gave me all my old ornaments I used to put up on my tree. I bought another new tree this year (three years in a row!) and put it up in our bedroom. It was the perfect place for all my old ornaments. It brought back such fun memories as I put them on the tree!


And here are some of my favorite holiday things. Our cookie pies of course! Dark Chocolate Sea Salt caramel popcorn I found at Target. I am planning to buy enough to hopefully last the whole year! And my Vanilla Snowflake three wick candle from Bath & Body Works. It smells divine!


We have a very busy weekend coming up with three Christmas parties! Sunday I starting baking all our Christmas cookies. I LOVE CHRISTMASTIME!!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment