Sunday, October 25, 2015

Month of Projects

October is flying by! We have had a busy month of completing more projects. Matt worked hard to refinish our security door. It had rusted quite a bit on the bottom.


We also had some paint left over from our other projects. Our entry table had some paint that was chipping so we also refinished this. 


I found a cute tutorial for making pinata pumpkins! The link is HERE in case you want to make some for yourself!!


A couple Saturdays ago we were out for a little workout and found this park with a huge area for flying RC planes. Matt was in heaven!!! We went back again this past weekend to watch some more people out flying. Matt has continued to ask to go back there four or five times.


One of my clients gave me a pumpkin carving kit so we got our pumpkins and got to decorating!


Here are our finished creations! I forgot to take an after picture of our door, but you can catch a little of Matt's handiwork! :)




I also found a project to do with some of my older kids. I practiced them first on my own, and here is the finished product. We also picked up an extra little table which now sits by our kitchen.


Sunday we set out for our first hike of the season. It was so nice to get back out there! 


We headed up our favorite spot, South Mountain. 



As the rest of the country heads inside, the Phoenicians are ready to spend more time outside.


Hope you all have a great week! I plan on sharing some new recipes soon as well so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment